Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Is this supposed to be funny?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;EN-US;220960
SQL Server 2000 SP3
I see no "options" from any of the three console menus. I see Console | = Window | Help. Under Console I see
Exit. Under Window I see the normal Windows stuff. Under Help I see = Help stuff. I selected each branch of
the tree to see if I would ever get "options." I did when selecting the = branch under Console Root within Tools. But that was way off the mark of this article. I guess it's a practical = joke?
-- George Hester
_________________________________The article wasn't written clearly.
You do all these from launching mmc.exe
Instead of Console menu, try File menu. By default it should be in
author mode.
Yih-Yoon Lee
George Hester wrote:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;220960
> SQL Server 2000 SP3
> I see no "options" from any of the three console menus. I see Console | Window | Help. Under Console I see
> Exit. Under Window I see the normal Windows stuff. Under Help I see Help stuff. I selected each branch of
> the tree to see if I would ever get "options." I did when selecting the branch under Console Root within Tools.
> But that was way off the mark of this article. I guess it's a practical joke?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment