Friday, March 30, 2012

Is this the right place for a question about creating a report in VB.net?

I am working in a new environment and I only have a fraction of the BI Project
Templates when I create a new Project. I remember loading these the first time
I worked in here, but don't remember where I loaded them from. Can someone tell
me, or guide me to something that will refresh my memory about creating reports
in VS.NET 2005, for SQL 2005. Thanks...when you click File, New Project, you should have a Business Intelligence
Project grouping that contains Report Server Project Wizard, Report Server
Project, Report Model Project, and possible Analysis Service Project,
Integration Service Project and Import Analysis Service 9.0 Database.
"WANNABE" <SameAsB4> wrote in message
news:OsOdrS0wHHA.3944@.TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>I am working in a new environment and I only have a fraction of the BI
>Project
> Templates when I create a new Project. I remember loading these the first
> time
> I worked in here, but don't remember where I loaded them from. Can
> someone tell
> me, or guide me to something that will refresh my memory about creating
> reports
> in VS.NET 2005, for SQL 2005. Thanks...
>|||Try reinstalling the BI studio. If you installed VS (or VB.Net 2005) after
BI Studio then you lost the integration with VS.
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"Dean" <deanl144@.hotmail.com.nospam> wrote in message
news:Ook4sJJxHHA.4668@.TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> when you click File, New Project, you should have a Business Intelligence
> Project grouping that contains Report Server Project Wizard, Report Server
> Project, Report Model Project, and possible Analysis Service Project,
> Integration Service Project and Import Analysis Service 9.0 Database.
>
> "WANNABE" <SameAsB4> wrote in message
> news:OsOdrS0wHHA.3944@.TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>>I am working in a new environment and I only have a fraction of the BI
>>Project
>> Templates when I create a new Project. I remember loading these the
>> first time
>> I worked in here, but don't remember where I loaded them from. Can
>> someone tell
>> me, or guide me to something that will refresh my memory about creating
>> reports
>> in VS.NET 2005, for SQL 2005. Thanks...
>>
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment