Monday, March 26, 2012

Is this possible? Hiding headers if last page contains no rows

Hello everyone. This is my first post here. I have a report that contains a subreport displaying all the aggregate data. My report headings repeat on every page. If my last page contains no rows and only my subreport I do not want the headings to be visible. Now the part I can't get is how to write the condition

if the lastpage.rowcount = 0 then hideHeadings (pseudo)

Is it possible to ask what the rowcount is on the last page? This is the tricky part. Well I'm going to keep trying and if anyone has any solutions I will appreciate it very much.

does ur report contain any tables...?

|||

Yes it does all the data is displayed in a table. However the headings are just text boxes in the header area of the report. If there is a problem with tables I can easily switch to list boxes. Thanks.

|||

to ur table... add a table header row... and let it repeat on each page... so now only if there is data in the next page ur header would show up otherwise no..

Hope this helps.

Regards

KAren

|||

Thank you very much. Something I overlooked. I over analyzed the problem and almost created too much work for myself then what was needed. Now I have 12 reports to do a 2 min fix to each. Thanks again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment